Make a Survey Form project still not passing

Hi all.

https://codepen.io/Tomato_of_Justice/pen/yLzQbEY is my code, I used a YT tutorial to help. This time I checked it with the red button.

10. For the name, email, and number input fields inside the form I can see corresponding labels that describe the purpose of each field with the following ids: id=“name-label”, id=“email-label”, and id=“number-label”.

#number-label is not defined : expected null to not equal null AssertionError: #number-label is not defined : expected null to not equal null

This is the first error, but as far as I know I defined the number label?

13. Inside the form element, I can select a field from one or more groups of radio buttons. Each group should be grouped using the name attribute. Each radio button must have a value attribute.

There should be at least 2 radio buttons : expected 0 to be at least 2 AssertionError: There should be at least 2 radio buttons : expected 0 to be at least 2

This is the 2nd error, but I can’t seem to figure out which User Story it corresponds to. I have the dropdown boxes.

Thanks for all who are helping you are the bestest!

Uh the first one is tricky to find, yet simple to solve: You started your label with </label....> - see the problem?

Ok but a dropdown is not the same as radio buttons. Your form has no radio-buttons, so you need to add those at some point.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.