Make Typography Responsive i am stock here i do not know hwhat to do

Tell us what’s happening:

Your code so far

<style>
  vw: 80vw
  vmin: 75vmin
</style>

<h2 vw: "80vw">Importantus Ipsum</h2>
<p>Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Vivamus quis tempus massa. Aenean erat nisl, gravida vel vestibulum cursus, interdum sit amet lectus. Sed sit amet quam nibh. Suspendisse quis tincidunt nulla. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Ut sit amet pretium nisl. Vivamus vel mi sem. Aenean sit amet consectetur sem. Suspendisse pretium, purus et gravida consequat, nunc ligula ultricies diam, at aliquet velit libero a dui.</p>

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/67.0.3396.87 Safari/537.36.

Link to the challenge:
https://learn.freecodecamp.org/responsive-web-design/responsive-web-design-principles/make-typography-responsive

First,

make sure you target selectors like

h2 {

}

Within your selector you want to set the width of it to 80% of the viewport’s width

width: 80vw;

Good luck!

1. First you have to remove inline style which you have given to your h2 element.
  2. Then you have to add width attribute instead of vw and vmin (before the colon) like this

h2 {
width: 80vw;
}

same do with your p tag.

*** vw: 10vw //would be 10% of the viewport’s width.
vh: 3vh //would be 3% of the viewport’s height.***
is what confused mee as I kept trying to make it work by giving property of vw and vh and vmin instead of down to earth width