Hi campers, I wanted to share my completed project. I used to Google Books API to allow users to search for books and add them to their library. I relied on Mongoose to help with manage updates to the book and user models. I used bcrypt salt/hashing to encrypt user info for authentication. I used React and client-side React Router to build components and handle navigation. I used a flexbox model to style pages (not yet responsive). If I could do this again, I would use Redux for data storage and Mocha and Jest for testing. This app was bigger and more complex than others. Unit testing and data management would have helped me better manage the build process. Below’s the links to the completed project, let me know if you have any questions and I’d welcome your feedback! Thanks for taking a look.
(Changed links, thanks BenGitter!)