Map the Debris - whooosh!

Tell us what’s happening:
so with a few issues i manged 2 do the math algorithms from early challenges never even heard of LCM so spent a day learning math. now the last challenge is about stuff i just dont understand i mean i aint done any of this stuff i think ever the coding side i think i can actually do but can someone tell me what the forumla for this is so i can give it ago i dont care about phyics right now ive never done this stuff last time i did maths i was 15 im 34 and we never ever did any phycis in my education(just chem and bio) i dont see the point of spending days on phyics and maths when im trying to learn javascript its not like im learning c# to use unity and want to play with a phycis enginee here! this is major frustating and as its the last challenge my ocd does want to finish this but if i was going to do phycis i wud be studying linear algebra and not doing js! ah ranting sorry this is just really annoying and makes me hate the course why is this even here

Your code so far

function orbitalPeriod(arr) {
  var GM = 398600.4418;
  var earthRadius = 6367.4447;
  return arr;
}

orbitalPeriod([{name : "sputnik", avgAlt : 35873.5553}]);

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:68.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/68.0.

Link to the challenge:

what does the E stand for in GM E bit sorry?

GM(Earth) - a constant that you’re given in the challenge.
-J