As do you my brother. We are all learning here, none of us are going to make a perfect webpage. Looking at the code closely enough there will always be some improvement that can be made. That is why I try to give feedback to truly help the person.
By the way, I am using Firefox v184.108.40.206.0.0.1. I think I need to upgrade. Lol, just joking.
@eze Carnalito, aquí están mis sugerencias.
- How about making the top area take up 50% of the height and the bottom area take up 50% of the height? Just an idea. Or maybe a 40% / 60% split in height?
- Consider adding a dark/light theme??
- I agree with the idea of @Roma to use a sans-serif font. Serif fonts make my eyes hurt most of the time on the webpage, but it is a good font for reading. There are of exquisite sans-serif fonts you could use such as Open Sans or Lato.
- I believe the top and bottom windows should be the same width.
- Add padding to the bottom window to push the text into the center would be nice.
- Brighter colors would be nice, in my opinion.
Bueno, hiciste muy bien en tu proyecto.
This is what it looks like in the Chromium browser. Is it supposed to look like this?
I cannot get to the div underneath.