Mastering the technique for learn and practicing

im newbie js and after reading some cours i know method, DOM, BOM ect i just have questions to you how can be ready to take challenge to solve problem a simple like count Repetition of character like “hello world”
how to just take the first litter of this string var
the problems is to use the spirit of computer and the js in the mind of every one wants to star coding i know that i can find the solution but i want to create my solution can you help me with this if you don’t have the same problem please give me advice i know some src websites but what’s the meaning of know push or replace without the power of making combination to resolve problem i don’t know if really I’m writing Good explain to you thanks sorry if you find me like I’m talking hungry im really hungry to not use the power of mind to be really someone how can write script and thank you with big sorry its error bug :slight_smile:

I’m going to guess that English isn’t your first language. Like every programmer, you will need to look up the built-in functions like Array.prototype.push() or String.prototype.replace() many times until you can correctly use it without looking up its syntax (the parameters and what the function returns). The best place to look up that syntax is MDN - the Mozilla Developer Network Array, String, and other Built-in Javascript objects are there. It has been translated into many languages, and hopefully that will make the reference more useful to you. You can select that localized (language-specific) version from the drop-down menu in the upper right, as pictured below:

You may also really need some basic computer science classes. If you speak one of the more common languages, CS50 may have been subtitled into those (search this forum for the link to the free videos). Good luck!

1 Like

yes the third language thank for your reply and suggestion thanks for the info

1 Like

Out of curiosity, what’s your first? You may be able to find some other native speakers on this forum by posting in “General.” The global nature of this community is pretty awesome. You might even make some local friends/mentors!

1 Like

arabe like how said its about English :slight_smile:

I know for a fact there are many arabic speakers on this forum (I can’t be sure if it’s their first or second language, though). It might be worthwhile to create an arabic FCC discord or slack (obviously it helps to learn English well in the current global environment, but don’t let that get in the way of you learning to code). Again, good luck. Take initiative and build the community you want!

1 Like