Match what is told still wrong though

Hello World

I didn’t think it was very unclear until I tried every variation I could come up with and they were all wrong… So, where am I going wrong??
I have tried upper case where it shows uppercase, with the h1, without the h1, spaces, adding / after

If you have a question about a specific challenge as it relates to your written code for that challenge, just click the Ask for Help button located on the challenge. It will create a new topic with all code you have written and include a link to the challenge also. You will still be able to ask any questions in the post before submitting it to the forum.

Thank you.

Clearly I am doing everything wrong here! I put the items in the place they say to add them as well have tried numerous variations of it ie; with caps as shown, without caps where shown caps, with and with out spaces, with adding </ of my own before and after… I didn’t think it was that difficult but obviously I am doing something wrong here. What is the magical sequence??

**Your code so far**
<html>
 <body>
 <h1>Hello World </CatPhotoApp</>
</body>
</html>
   **Your browser information:**

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/105.0.0.0 Safari/537.36

Challenge: Learn HTML by Building a Cat Photo App - Step 1

Link to the challenge:

hello,
I have a gif created here
that I made for people stuck on step 1 of the cat photo app.

Take a look and if you are still stuck, come back to this thread and let me know…

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.