Media Quary syntax error

Tell us what’s happening:
Describe your issue in detail here.
p element should have an initial font-size of 20px when the device height is more than 800px
I followed all the instructions given but my code is still coming up with a error. Please can anyone help me i still don’t know what i doing wrong with the code.

**Your code so far**

<style>
@media (max-height: 800px)
{
p {
  font-size: 10px;
}
}
/* Only change code below this line */

/* Only change code above this line */
</style>

<p>Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Vivamus quis tempus massa. Aenean erat nisl, gravida vel vestibulum cursus, interdum sit amet lectus. Sed sit amet quam nibh. Suspendisse quis tincidunt nulla. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Ut sit amet pretium nisl. Vivamus vel mi sem. Aenean sit amet consectetur sem. Suspendisse pretium, purus et gravida consequat, nunc ligula ultricies diam, at aliquet velit libero a dui.</p>
  **Your browser information:**

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Ubuntu; Linux x86_64; rv:85.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/85.0

Challenge: Create a Media Query

Link to the challenge:

Put your new code below the line that says “Only change code below this line” and above the line that says “Only change code above this line”. Don’t edit any other lines. You can reset the code in the editor by pressing the button that says “Reset All Code”.

Thanks for the help, I appreciate it.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.