Media query doesnt work

Hello! I am super frustrated about this, and have been trying all day long so I just need to ask for help now.

I am editing a website (school assignment), and whenever I do changes in one media query, it changes in everything else aswell.

I dont know what I am doing wrong, here is my code:

@media (max-width: 768px){
.containerwinner{
		display: none;
	}

.img-winner {
}
	.text-winner {
}
@media (min-width: 769px){
	.containerwinner{
		display: flex;
		align-items: center;
	    justify-content: center;
	}
	.img-winner {
		flex-basis: 50%;
	}
	.text-winner {
	font-size: 20px;
	font-family: 'Inter', sans-serif;
	color: #EFC883;
}

The problem that comes up here is that the stuff I have in those classes won’t show in the bigger media query because I have display:none; in the small one…How to fix ???

1 Like

Why not calm down on looking for your solution,I am sure there is a mistake,but because you have been looking and looking and searching for it you are tired,There must be one of the brackets there that has not been closed,that may be why it changes in everything when you do changes in one media query.I am sure you will find your solution,I hope this helps.

count your brackets, I think you are missing some
where do you close the media query?

I’ve checked and they are all closed. I work in dreamweaver, and the program also tells me if I’m missing it somewhere.

where are the 7th and 8th closing brackets then?
you are missing the closing brackets of the media queries

Okey, I am a bit new to this, so I didn’t quite understand this… When opening nr 4, isn’t it closing where you put “close 3”?? Same with the others.

but where are the matching brackets of the 1st opening one and of the 5th opening one? you need to have a closing bracket for each opening bracket