Media querys issue for product landing page

Hey there,

I am having an issue with not only my text going wonky when I bring it down to cell phone size, but also my video will shift, so I can no longer see it properly. I’ve only been coding for 10 days and I’m going to have to brush up on media query. Is there any advice that I could get, so I have a better direction of what I should be doing. https://codepen.io/RaymondFitz/pen/ZEJKrjp ← help me fix it!! lol…

Side note. I am curious on how many media’s should be in my CSS should I have one for each of my elements?

Also I’ve done enough to pass, but I still want to be able to do this right!

Thanks in advance!!

The topic title references the product landing page project but the link takes me to what looks more like the tech doc project.
Ignoring that I’ll try and answer your other question

Start by styling for a narrow view port first. Narrow your browser as far as it will go and style the page so it looks good at that narrow width. Then gradually widen your browser and use CSS media query break points to adjust the style for wider view ports if needed.

Hello, I started working on my next project,
And somehow the code changed I suppose while I was working on the next project. If I leave a question here it seems I can’t change my code? Until my question is answered ?

If you’re working on your next project that would be another, different pen.
Each of your projects should be its own, unique pen.

Okay I’m not sure what happened then but thank you for the advice !!

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.