Merko's portfolio

Here is my portfolio: https://codepen.io/merko30/pen/GxBPoz

Feedbacks welcome.

You will see that nav items are not in same position when you scroll down, normally it’s displayed ‘flex’, on scroll it’s fixed, I don’t like it really but couldn’t figure out how to do it right. If someone could give an advice about that.

It doesn’t look finished. Design is ok so far but the pen doesn’t have a title. How long did that take you?

1 Like

I don’t like and don’t want it to have too much content. I think portfolio should have some info about a person, his projects, nothing else… Thank you :slight_smile:

Hi! This is simple and great! Really like your nav links. My sole remark is that the line beneath your subject should have the same length as your textarea (I’m talking about the width).
Great work!

1 Like

Hi,

I think you should avoid inline styling. Try to use always a separate CSS file.

Design looks good. I would get rid of the menu if you have so little content (referring to what you say there about you like minimalist design).

Some info about you would be great. Like what’s your knowledge and those kind of things. I assume it’s not finished alright, but you should give a little info for the visitors.

As I said, design looks good to me :slight_smile:

Happy coding!

1 Like

I avoid inline styling but sometimes I’m lazy, create an id for specific item, add new css line etc…

Agree about more information, maybe another section with skills…

Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like