Mini App project

Can anyone help identify error in this code?

#outcome p{
        height:40px;
        color: #fff;
        border-bottom:5px solid #fff;
        font-size:2em;
        margin:0;
        padding: 0.5em 0 0.5em 0;

}

You will need to post whole code, saying what is the expected result, and what is instead you are getting

Also, if you are using an editor search for a validator, it will help find syntax error

Please can u help this #Oracle button not having the specified style rule

@teezyfortune What specified style rule? For us to better assist you, you need to post your CSS and HTML and explain what you expect to see versus what is showing instead.

ok, let me see how to structure it out

• The PARAGRAPH within the DIV with ID of outcome should be 40px high, have a white foreground color, solid white 5px bottom border, 2em font size, no margins, 0.5em top/bottom padding and no left/right padding
<div id="outcome">
      <h2 class="mdc-typography--headline5">BMI<h2>
        <p></p>
        </div>
 #outcome p{height:40px;
        color: #fff;
        border-bottom:5px solid #fff;
        font-size:2em;
        margin:0;
        padding: 0.5em 0 0.5em 0;

}
  1. have a white foreground color

You don’t have an explicit background color set, but I don’t know if that is needed.

1. 0.5em top/bottom padding and no left/right padding

They might want you to use the shorthand like this.

padding: 0.5em 0;

Error message: The paragraph in the #outcome div does not have specified css style.

We can’t know what the problem is, we didn’t make the test or whatever it is.

It is time for you to contact who ever made the test and ask why the test fails.

^Agree.

You might try using the color keyword white instead of #fff but that would seem pretty dumb to test for. Also, by foreground color they just mean color, so don’t set a background color as I said.

@Smartakin I am closing this thread as there is an existing thread where several users are working on the same project. Ask your question on the following thread and you may get a better response.