Modify the existing declarations and assignments so their names use camelCase. Do not create any new variables

this one work what is the diffrent??? found this one on the internet

// Declarations
var studlyCapVar;
var properCamelCase;
var titleCaseOver;

// Assignments
studlyCapVar = 10;
properCamelCase = "A String";
titleCaseOver = 9000;

This one don’t work

// Declarations
var studlyCapVar;
var properCamelCase;
var TitleCaseOver;

// Assignments
studlyCapVar = 10;
ProperCamelCase = "A String";
titleCaseOVER = 9000;

I’ve edited your post for readability. When you enter a code block into the forum, precede it with a line of three backticks and follow it with a line of three backticks to make easier to read. See this post to find the backtick on your keyboard. The “preformatted text” tool in the editor (</>) will also add backticks around text.

markdown_Forums

1 Like

I see now but i got 0 points with the one that didn’t work not a single one of them worked

hey there i think im having the keyboard problem you mentioned I did exactly write the same code as Sebbe but got nothing in return. What is the main problem here? Should I change sth on my keyboard?

that was to write formatted code here in the forum

If you have a question about a specific challenge as it relates to your written code for that challenge, just click the Ask for Help button located on the challenge. It will create a new topic with all code you have written and include a link to the challenge also. You will still be able to ask any questions in the post before submitting it to the forum.

Thank you.

1 Like