I think that is because of repl.it. I’m not seeing that error at all. I’ve updated the file and pasted the uri directly in so that there’s no confusion, It may simply be because the .env file is hidden for other users.
For the record. I get a connection successful log every time I run it. but I’m not seeing the save success log that I added when the document saves
Actually I made a mistake, wasn’t logging the error to the console. Looks like its that theres no ID field. This turned out to be because I had put _id in my schema, but not inserted a value. The easiest fix was to take it out of schema