Multi-Function Calculator - Build a Multi-Function Calculator

Tell us what’s happening:
Describe your issue in detail here.

Your code so far

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; Android 10; K) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/111.0.0.0 Mobile Safari/537.36

Challenge: Multi-Function Calculator - Build a Multi-Function Calculator

Link to the challenge:

Hello, I see that you do not have a question or you have done it wrong, delete the post or correct it to improve the forum, thanks

Hello, I can not understand what this project want us to do.
The directions in the link of the project: https://www.freecodecamp.org/learn/college-algebra-with-python/build-a-multi-function-calculator-project/build-a-multi-function-calculator tell us to make a calculator that does the following:

• solve proportions
  • solve for x in equations
  • factor square roots
  • convert decimals to fractions and percents
  • convert fractions to decimals and percents
  • convert percents to decimals and fractions

The cells in the shared google colab notebook tell us to make a calculator with these functionalities: * Add, subtract, multiply, divide

• Detect prime numbers
  • Generate prime factors of a number
  • Simplify square roots
  • Solve for a variable

What should we do to complete the project?
Thank you in advance

Giorgos,

I have reflected this issue in other post, and a staff from FCC said he would go back and rewrite some of the text, but apparently it’s not fininshed yet, so there might be no definitive answer for now. What I have done for this project was incorporating all functions for both set of requirements, perhaps you may do so if you do not want to wait for further clarification.

1 Like

Okay, thank you for your time!

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.