My FCC.Portfolio

ok so. I recently completed the 5 projects thinking you just wanted them 100% working as in as stated but i did not add any css . so … I waited for the cert and nothing so. I have went back to make things pretty its not done but a work in progress. (https://codepen.io/dev_dave/pen/rNWgxKe)

here check it out if you see anything that needs worked out I’m open to comments

Hi @davebowl !

You need to go to your account settings to claim your certificate. Before you can do so, you also need to agree to the Academy Honesty Pledge.

To make your certificate appear in your profile, you need to have your profile, your timeline and your certificates set to public. If you want your name to appear on your profile you also need to have your name set to public.

I would make a seperate post in the Code Feedback section if you want people to provide feedback.

You could submit projects that just pass the tests.
But ultimately, you have to decide what your end goal is for doing this course.

If you want to get a job as a web developer, it would be good to practice html and css.

You don’t have to be a design genius (most developers aren’t).
But IMO you should want to practice those skills anyway so you can build up a healthy foundation to get a job.

I am glad you decided to go back and add css.

Just something to keep in mind for future FCC projects :grinning:

1 Like

thank you i did get it and i was planning on doing the css but i wanted to move further in the courses ill say it was a challenge though

Thank you again for pointing me out my missteps lol

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.