My FCC Tribute Project #1

Hi guys! Well I’ve finished my first project and I’m showing it here to get feedback :slight_smile:

I did some “cheating” using thumbnail bootstrap class to have those nice “boxes”, i didn’t want to go to deep on CSS, so I tried to go my way with it! CodePen didn’t found any error on my HTML and CSS, but upon browsing the web I’ve found two articles about “Don’t use IDs in selectors”, one defending it because of Lint and one saying to ignore… Any real life opinion here? Thanks!

Any suggestion is welcome to improve my code writing!

hi @athousanddetails,

• An error (empty <p> element, line 26) :
 <p>Michael Trent Reznor (born May 17, 1965),known professionally as Trent Reznor, is an American singer, songwriter, musician, record producer, and film score composer. As a vocalist and multi-instrumentalist, he is best known as the founder and principal songwriter of industrial rock project Nine Inch Nails. His first release under this pseudonym, the 1989 album Pretty Hate Machine, was a commercial and critical success. He has since released eight studio albums. He left Interscope Records in 2007 and was an independent recording artist until signing with Columbia Records in 2012.</p>
<p></p>  <-- here
  • An error, single (unclosed or lost) <p> tag in line 54:
 <h4 class="text-center">More about Trent Reznor</h4>
        <p>You can find more about Trent himself on these websites:</p>
        <p>  <-- here

Cheers and happy coding :slight_smile:

Oh yeah didn’t closed the paragraph element there! Thanks for the tip :wink:

Cheers!

1 Like