My first challenge : Chris Cornell tribute page

I joined FCC a week back or so, completed all the lessons for Responsive Web Designing, and completed my first challenge: a tribute page Chris Cornell Tribute Page
I’d love to receive feedback and do tell me if any change is needed to be made. :smiley:

Your page looks okay @susnatoww. Some things to revisit;

• Codepen provides the boilerplate for you. It only expects the code you’d put within the body element in HTML. (No need to include the body tags). For anything you want to add to the <head> element click on the ‘Settings’ button, then HTML and add it into the ‘Stuff for <head>’ box.
    • The link to the font goes in the box labeled ‘Stuff for <head>’
    • Mentioning mainly because you have a lot of elements out of order. Everything the browser renders belongs in the body element
  • Run your HTML code through the W3C validator.
    • Since copy/paste from codepen you can ignore the first warning and first two errors.
    • There are HTML coding errors you should address.
  • Review the lesson about giving meaningful text to links.
  • Make your page responsive. Things fall out of the container on smaller screens. (Resize your browser to see what I mean)
  • As an aside, don’t be afraid to be descriptive with class names. It’ll be more semantic for yourself, and others who read your code. For example, if you have several two letter id's that make sense to you now, they may not a year later and probably will never mean anything to other people.