My First Project ( Tribute Page ) - Please Feedback

Could you please evaluate my first project?
Thank you.

My first Project

Your project looks really cool @mustafaolgun welcome to the FCC community and congratulations on completing your first project. Some things I’d like to say:

• Although at this stage it’s not compulsory but try as much as possible not to use the <br> tags unless you have absolutely no way around it which I think is not possible. You can style your page however you want in the CSS. I’m not quite sure about other devs but I just think it’s kinda outdated lol. You can have your markup in different block level elements to get the desired layout/output then style with CSS.
  • I think you can consider getting rid of the figcaption for each movie poster seems a little redundant cause you’re repeating the title which is also on the poster itself.

I’d also like to say I’m a bit disappointed in The Matrix Resurrections :joy: the release crushed everyone’s anticipations although I enjoyed all previous sequel of the Matrix.

1 Like

First of all, thank you for your welcome.
I didn’t know the br tag was outdated. I will try to pay attention to this in my next works. The reason why I insisted on using the Figcaption tag was for the convenience of the visually impaired. Again, I will pay attention to this in my next project.

Finally, for the sake of previous versions, I decided not to watch Matrix Resurrections after the criticism. Because I don’t want my memories to disappear :slight_smile:

Thank you again for your feedback.

Hello @mustafaolgun I am very happy to look at your project. you did a good job your project looks good, and also welcome to the forum community. I like keanu’s movies. :grin:

I just have one opinion , I just feel the content size is too wide if a little bit narrow then looks better. :v:
happy coding and have a nice day

It’s okay. I believe you’re just starting out with HTML and this is mostly how you can stay up to date with technologies hehe.

Creating separate paragraphs of text using <br> is not only bad practice, it is problematic for people who navigate with the aid of screen reading technology. Deprecated. Not for use in new websites - MDN

Cherish those memories and don’t ruin them😂. It’s not worth it.

Thank you very much for your recommendations and feedback. I will consider these recommendations in my next project assignment.
Thank you :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.