Hello need feedback on my first ever crapy project
- Since copy/paste from codepen you can ignore the first warning and first two errors.
- There are errors in your code you should clean up
- Make your page responsive. The tribute items fall out of the container on smaller screens.
- Codepen provides validators for HTML, CSS and JS. Click on the down arrow in the upper right of each section and then click on the respective ‘Analyze’ link.
- The HTML one misses things which is why I recommend the W3C validator.
- Use the CSS one. You have a typo that affects how your page displays.
It’s a spanker there
Am new in the block too
We can do this mate. Which project are you doing nowadays?
Hey Roma thanks for the feedback.