this is my first FCC: Tribut Page : https://codepen.io/esmer_dragunic/full/WNwLKWq
please tell me any feedback…
I’m absolue beginner in programming and started learn about month ago. On this Tribut page I worked two hours.
Hello everyone and I’m going to work on next project
Your page looks good @esmerdragunic. Some things to revisit;
- Codepen provides the boilerplate for you. It only expects the code you’d put within the
body element in HTML. (No need to include the
body tags). For anything you want to add to the
<head> element click on the ‘Settings’ button, then HTML and add it into the ‘Stuff for <head>’ box.
- Mentioning because you have elements out of order. Everything the browsers displays belongs in the
body element. You have a
- Run your HTML code through the W3C validator.
- There are HTML coding errors you should be aware of and address.
- Since copy/paste from codepen you can ignore the first warning and first two errors.
- Review the lesson about giving meaningful text to links.
Have a little more fun with the layout and colors. The samples are just one way it can be done. Give it your own style.
Something to think about. You don’t have to do it. Since the dates in the tribute are bold, maybe get rid of the bullet points.