My Hironobu Sakaguchi Tribute page

Tell us what’s happening:
I used the example as a template. I am new to this and am very open to feedback. Let me know if or what I did wrong to help me learn and to get better at this. I appreciate any time anyone gives to help me on this project!
Your project link(s)

solution: https://codepen.io/BlueButterCookies/pen/XWNPZzK

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/88.0.4324.190 Safari/537.36.

Challenge: Build a Tribute Page

Link to the challenge:

Your page looks good @BlueButterCookies. Some things to revisit;

• Run your HTML code through the W3C validator.
    • There are HTML coding errors you should be aware of and address.
    • Since copy/paste from codepen you can ignore the first warning and first two errors.
  • Accessibility is about being accessible to all users. Review the giving meaningful text to links lesson. For a more thorough explanation read Web Accessibility in Mind.
    • wikipedia link” is not accessible
  • Make the project from scratch, with your own code, style and content. Don’t rely on the sample. It’s just that, a sample. One way to do the project. The hardest part of coding is looking at a problem and coming up with a plan to solve that problem. Starting out by looking at someone else’s code completely bypasses that step.

Since you’re asking for feedback I’m taking the liberty of moving this to the Code Feedback subforum so it will get more eyes on.

Thank you for doing that! I’ll keep that in mind when I go back and work on it.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.