My Jack Black Tribute page

Here is my first project. Give me feedback please.

1 Like

Congrats on first project!

Great start, but definitely some room for improvement.

Here some things you can work on:

• The design looks very 1990’s like (don’t ask how I know, I wasn’t born until 1999…)
  • I don’t like the color scheme. Red container on a black background… it looks kinda blocky.
  • The white and blue text on the red makes my eyes almost hurt.
  • The text is very small, almost to the point of hard to read on larger screens.
  • The text goes outside the red box…
  • The text is all spread out. Try using text-align: justify or another way to get centered text, but more even.
  • Instead of so many line breaks, I would have liked to have seen margins at the bottom of sections

What I liked:

• I liked the picture at the top, and the captions above and below with the quote. I liked the font choice as well for it.
  • I liked the font for the headings, but I would use a more readable one for the paragraphs.
  • I liked the differentiated text appearance in your li elements
  • Well organized, easy to follow sections

Again, you are off to a great start. Your design and UX could use some help, but it is fine since you are a beginner. My first projects looked no better. Keep up the hard work, best of luck with your portfolio project! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback.It helps to know how I can improve things. This forum is great. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Absolutely, and you haven’t even seen the fullness of it yet! Project Feedback category does not show up in the main feed, so if you ask a question or post in general, you will get much faster help too!

1 Like

Hmm, that makes sense. Thanks for the info.