Here is my first project. Give me feedback please.
Congrats on first project!
Great start, but definitely some room for improvement.
Here some things you can work on:
- The design looks very 1990’s like (don’t ask how I know, I wasn’t born until 1999…)
- I don’t like the color scheme. Red container on a black background… it looks kinda blocky.
- The white and blue text on the red makes my eyes almost hurt.
- The text is very small, almost to the point of hard to read on larger screens.
- The text goes outside the red box…
- The text is all spread out. Try using
text-align: justifyor another way to get centered text, but more even.
- Instead of so many line breaks, I would have liked to have seen margins at the bottom of sections
What I liked:
- I liked the picture at the top, and the captions above and below with the quote. I liked the font choice as well for it.
- I liked the font for the headings, but I would use a more readable one for the paragraphs.
- I liked the differentiated text appearance in your
- Well organized, easy to follow sections
Again, you are off to a great start. Your design and UX could use some help, but it is fine since you are a beginner. My first projects looked no better. Keep up the hard work, best of luck with your portfolio project!
Thanks for the feedback.It helps to know how I can improve things. This forum is great.
Absolutely, and you haven’t even seen the fullness of it yet! Project Feedback category does not show up in the main feed, so if you ask a question or post in general, you will get much faster help too!
Hmm, that makes sense. Thanks for the info.