My journey from ‘Being paid to work’ to ‘Being paid to learn’. Thanks to Quincy Larson & freeCodeCamp Community

Please read my story at Medium.

11 Likes

Congrats! Nice blog post.

2 Likes

Hands down my favorite reads in the forum. Thank you for sharing, and congratulations!

2 Likes

Thank you for taking the time to read my post.

Thank you for taking time to read @rudolphh

congrats @nawazishali! Keep up the good work! All the best :slight_smile:

1 Like

To be Honest I still don’t feel confident and that’s not just me, All the developer never feel confident in their craft. This is a normal feeling just search ‘Imposter syndrome’ on google and you will find out why. And yeah I had to go through this same work pressure that motivated me to change my field. My advise would be to start searching for jobs right away as you will learn much faster when your work and study aligns together.

And yeah always take some time out for yourself and do play those video games, Video games also teach you how to think.

Congratulations on the job! Your story is very inspiring to me as I have struggled with the “impostor syndrome” as well. I also find that my confidence in coding is very low (at this point since I’m just now into the Basic Javascript section) so I hope after more learning that my future will consist of being a real front-end developer…with a salary!

1 Like

Just keep on learning and you will be there in no time, Thanks for reading my story I am glad that you got inspired by my story.