My local weather app

1 Like

Not much styling, but it works correctly, which is what matters most. One little suggestion, you could round the Celsius temperature to the nearest integer. The decimal points are unnecessary for this purpose.

Accurate for Sugar Land, Texas. Simple styling ok by me. I agree with Beekey’s comment on celsius temp.

Nice job with getting the geolocation right. It actually identifies the correct city. Many others I have seen are getting only within the same state.

I like the color scheme and font choice. It is pleasant and subtle. :slight_smile:

Looks good, I like the simple styling. And as others have said, geolocation worked well. The only thing I noticed is that the units will change if you click anywhere in the row class. I’m not sure if this was intended, but it makes the “Change Units” button feel a little redundant. Just my two cents. :smile:

Thanks. I’ve added the Math.round() function now to the temperature.

Ah, thanks for pointing that out. I actually did that to check my changeUnits() function before creating a button and then forgot about removing it. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Thanks. I’ve used the ip-api to get the location and extract the geographical coordinates which then I used in the weather API. The navigator.geolocation() function wasn’t working every time properly so I decided to use an API. And it worked better to get weather using the coordinates of the latitude and the longitude rather than using the city name.

1 Like