My Personal Portfolio - Need Feedback

Hi, I’ve just completed this project and got my first certificate, it is kinda simple and not good in design (I have zero knowledge in design rules), so I’m looking for advice to improve its look as well as its contents, yeah it feels so empty now.

1 Like

Pretty good! You can just work on the images for your ‘‘works’’ section acutally get something different for each.
Also nice animations :3!

1 Like

Thank you for the kind words. I actually wanted to use different images for each project tile :stuck_out_tongue: Gotta try to improve it and put more contents to this project in the future, there are still so many dummy and placeholder stuff

1 Like

Nice work! Love some of your animated transitions. Those look great!

For Design, I would just make sure the content is easily readable. For example, it’s hard to make out what your logo says since it’s on a dark background. I would recommend either reversing it out or using a non-script typeface.

2 Likes

Thanks for the suggestion :+1: I’ve just edited the logo, it seems to be better now.

1 Like

Hey guys, here is my rebuild of the Personal Portfolio Webpage. Finally i finished the Project part of html and css. Yea.