My portfolio page is finished as well as all certificates! Yay!

Congratulations! I want to get this like you, but i just start coding in 1 month, it’s so difficult…

1 Like

Thanks! Step by step. No worries, you’ll do it great!

1 Like

Thanks! I’ll look into Inskape a bit more, but I’ve already heard some good things about it!
Your stuff is quite inspiring, keep it up :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congrats mate… Well done… you deserve this.:sparkler:

1 Like

Illustrator is way better if you ask me, but Inkscape is awesome because it works with SVG under the hood, so it’s a great fit for this matter. Oh, and it’s open source :wink:

1 Like

Thanks for your kind words! And also for the fireworks! :smiley:

1 Like

Congrats! You’ve helped me on a few questions I’ve posted to the forums over the past few months, for which I’m very appreciative. It’s great to see where you’re at now! I’m currently on the last project of the final certification as I write this. We should keep in touch!

1 Like

WOW!! your website and projects are amazing!! You just motivated me to use freecodecamp as my main learning source!! I intended to pay for a bootcamp, but after seeing your portfolio I decided to use this amazing site to learn.

Thank You for sharing!

1 Like

Hey! I’m glad I’ve been helpful to you :slight_smile: Good luck on your project!!

1 Like

Thanks! Thanks great. If possible, use as many resources as you can. You won’t regret it.

Good luck!

1 Like

@bloo0178 by the way, my Twitter is @yagoestevez if you want to be in touch over there. :smiley:

1 Like

just saw your projects they are amazing … i just started with FCC just a couple months ago ,
Can i ask you a Question?
Did you had previous experience with coding , and did you only used FCC for learning.

1 Like

Thanks!

Yes, I like coding since many years, doing it now and then. But 7 months ago I started coding everyday.

I used many resources to learn. I would recommend taking FCC as a guide while learning as much as you can from multiple sources (official docs, books, YouTube videos, videocourses,…).

Good luck on your journey!

1 Like

The best portfolio I’ve come across so far. Amazing work, I hope to see more of your work soon, good luck with your career.

1 Like

Wow! Thank you @faissalabsml! I really appreciate it.

Good luck to you too!

2 Likes

Keep adding to your portfolio page. That’s the stuff that’s going to land the job for you. Don’t just add another thing – add something that will show another skill, another CSS or JS animation. Keep coding everyday. Good luck with the job hunt.

1 Like

I will! Thank you very much @randyman5775!

1 Like

Wow! good work! I’m very jealous now

1 Like

Thanks @Ian3! Don’t be. You’ll do it better! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Very impressive. Both the website and your projects. Did you just work on the FCC projects or did you do anything else in the meantime? It looks like there’s a lot of knowledge put into everything. Do you have any tips how to go about getting to your level? For example with CSS, did you go over every property and experiment?
Myself I’m a little overwhelmed with how much stuff there is to know and how much information there is about everything.

1 Like