My product landing page project is giving me an error that I don't have a form with an id="form" when I do - Am I missing something?

I’m pretty sure this is something really easy and straightforward but I’m just not seeing it. I am getting the following errors:

1. Form is not defined : expected null to not equal null
  2. Email should be a child of the #form element : expected 0 to equal 1
  3. Within the form, there is a submit with corresponding id=“submit”.

But from what I can tell I did everything according to those specs. Am I missing something?

Thanks for the help!

Here is my code:
[https://codepen.io/Celuthien/pen/MWaRwYr]

I haven’t started styling the form yet bc I first want to ensure the syntax is correct ^^||

<label id="email-label" for="email-label">Your email address</label>
  <input class="input" id="email" name="email" type="email" placeholder="Enter your email address" required><br>
   </form>

There is a form element on line 41 which is preventing you from passing that particular test. <form id="give-options">. The way you are using it is not correct. Remove it or use another element to wrap in its place.

1 Like

This project is one form. Unless you have two different forms on your page you should only have one form element.

@Celuthien39 i 'm sorry but Can i ask u a question,? how way to join your code html with code css?.Thank u :slight_smile:

Omg I must have been distracted when I wrote it. Thanks so much haha!

Lol , just ask …hope have a reply from u but ok …hihi