My Random Quote Machine - thank you!

I completed my Random Quote Machine. It’s not perfect, definitely not pretty, but it works (and is even responsive!) I can’t believe I am coding this in such a short period of time.
Without you guys I wouldn’t have been able to do this in any foreseeable future. Thanks for all the suggestions and help!
Motivation level 100. :slight_smile:
I would appreciate any reviews of my project. I am starting the Local Weather challenge, but I also want to improve this one and learn on all the mistakes that surely exist in my code. :slight_smile:
Cheers!

Hmm, I don’t really understand why would you make font bold on hover. It makes text to “jump” which is not very attractive, in my opinion.

@svmi3195 You are right. I was just playing out with events as I have just learned them. Thanks for the suggestion :slight_smile:

You are not twitting the quote but that is easy. You have these lines already:
$("#quote").html(a[0].content); $("#author").html(a[0].title);
In the same way, you can change the content of your data-text.

I think it is because if my smartphone but after I click new quote the div’s color changes from white to light blue and the text becomes bold. The quote Is still the same. Maybe something is wrong with my phone, I’ll try again tomorrow