Once I started playing with the API and what-not, I couldn’t stop until I reached with this quite different to the original site! It has a bug where the family font changes and didn’t really check if strange characters break it or not. Another thing to improve is make it responsive or implement bootstrap, hope you catch my drift. Well, having said that, here it is!
I swear it was like a fever that wouldn’t go until I got it working like this. I had felt really pessimist about objects and JSON manipulation before. I focused on other things for a year or something and returned here renewed. This took me three days or something of deciphering what the wikimedia documentation was trying to tell me and doing the old ask-search dance.