My Survey Form for a fake crochet blanket business

Hello,

For my survey form challenge I made a dummy business survey regarding new colors and ideas. Could I please get your reviews on my page and what I could do better?

Thanks in advance. Here is the link to my survey page.

This is a great survey page. The email section did not completely validate as I test it. Maybe try another form of regular expression

Your form looks good @kristaldelic. Some things to revisit;

• Codepen provides the boilerplate for you. It only expects the code you’d put within the body element in HTML. (No need to include the body tags). For anything you want to add to the <head> element click on the ‘Settings’ button, then HTML and add it into the ‘Stuff for <head>’ box.
    • The link to the font goes in the box labeled ‘Stuff for <head>’
    • Note: the test script is JavaScript. It does not belong in the head element. Normally it would go right before this closing body tag. You can leave it at the top in the HTML section.
  • Run your HTML code through the W3C validator.
    • Since copy/paste from codepen you can ignore the first warning and first two errors.
    • There are HTML coding errors you should be aware of and address.
  • User’s should be able to click on the label to select, not just the radio button / checkbox.
  • Change the cursor to a pointer when hovering over the submit button.

It’s a nit, you can change it or not. Would a 1yo really be taking a survey?

@anon58011934, students at this point do not have experience with regex. The FCC test will throw an HTML5 validation error. It’s minimal.

1 Like

Yes I understand. :+1:

Hello @Roma,

I have addressed your feedback! Thank you!

Looks good @kristaldelic. And good job on the correct usage of placeholder text.