My Survey form project RWD feedback

I finished Survey form project:
Survey form
A feedback would be appreciated.

1 Like

Your form looks good @serghei01. Some things to revisit;

• The test script, with all tests passing, should be included when you submit your projects.
    • Your page passes 9/17 user stories. Click the red button to see which test(s) are failing and text to help you correct the issue.
    • Be sure and read more than just the first line of the failing message. The ability to read and comprehend error messages is a skill you’ll need to acquire as a developer. Ask questions on what you don’t understand.
  • Change the cursor to a pointer when hovering over the submit button
  • Make your page responsive. Remember, the R in RWD stands for Responsive
    • There’s a horizontal scrollbar on smaller screens (there’s an element falling out of the container)

On a side note,

• fieldset is not just for radio buttons (I know that it was only shown for radio buttons in the lessons but try searching and you’ll see)
  • the text is very hard to read. It blends with the background. Work on opacity.
1 Like

I corrected project. Is it right now?

Your form looks a lot better @serghei01. All user tests pass and it is responsive. A couple of things to revisit;

• Run your HTML code through the W3C validator.
    • There are HTML syntax/coding errors you should be aware of and address. (Revisit either the create radio buttons lesson or the create checkboxes lesson as they explain the relationship between the for attribute on the label element and the id attribute on the associated input element)
    • Since copy/paste from codepen you can ignore the first warning and first two errors.
  • The age label says it’s optional but age is required. This is a bad UX. (You can easily correct it by not making age required.
  • On a side note, to get rid of the thin white border on the left and bottom of your page look into resetting the margin in your universal selector.
    • Most would reset both the margin and padding but don’t worry about padding right now as it will affect your page overall since you didn’t account for resetting it initially.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.