My survey form. Yeah I passed all the requirements, but how is it?

Should I pat myself on the shoulder for this? Yeah I know, it is not that ‘creative’.
https://codepen.io/evidencebeke/pen/LYRQVgX

1 Like

Welcome to the forums @evidencebeke. Your form looks good. Some things to revisit;

• Codepen provides the boilerplate for you. It only expects the code you’d put within the body element in HTML. (No need to include the body tags). For anything you want to add to the <head> element click on the ‘Settings’ button, then HTML and add it into the ‘Stuff for <head>’ box.
    • on a side note, with all the boilerplate the test script would go right before the closing body tag
  • Run your HTML code through the W3C validator.
    • There are HTML coding errors you should be aware of and address.
  • Make all your styling external rather than using internal
  • User’s should be able to click on the label to toggle a selection, not just the radio button / checkbox
  • Change the cursor to a pointer when hovering over the submit button

There’s no need to replicate the sample project. The instructions say your project should be functionally similar and to give it your own style.

Thank you so much. How can I make it possible for the user to be able to toggle a selection?

You can revisit the creating radio buttons and creating check boxes lessons.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.