Hello everyone! I just finished my third project and Im feeling pretty nice about it. I would love any feedback!
Hi @noliver.ykc !
I think your page looks good.
On smaller devices, there is a little bit of a horizontal scroll bar.
I would keep working on responsiveness.
I would add a cursor pointer to the submit button.
You could also add a html smooth scroll to the page if you want.
You have a few errors in your html and css.
Use the html validator and codepen css analyzer
Keep up the good work!
Your page looks good @noliver.ykc. Some things to revisit;
- Run your HTML code through the W3C validator.
- There are HTML coding errors you should be aware of and address.
- Since copy/paste from codepen you can ignore the first warning and first two errors.
- Codepen provides validators for HTML, CSS and JS. Click on the chevron in the upper right of each section and then click on the respective ‘Analyze’ link.
- The one for CSS is good. Use it and address the issue(s).
- (The one for HTML misses things which is why I recommend W3C)
- Do not use the
<br>element to force line breaks or spacing. That’s what CSS is for.
- Reference MDN Docs
- Within the form on your page, user’s should be able to click on the label to toggle a selection, not just the radio button / checkbox
- Change the cursor to a pointer when hovering over the submit button
- Make your page responsive. Remember, the R in RWD stands for Responsive
- There’s a horizontal scrollbar on smaller screens