My Tribute Challange and i chose a game xD

Please look at it at give me feedback on how it can be made better (Responsive wise) and let me know what you guys would have done differently on the design parts please any feedback is accepted and would help more than you might think,

Link to my pen: 0==[]===>

Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Nice man. I just started and i was looking for someone to guide me and i think you have done really good job and i have learnt something from you just now.
Good luck ^^

1 Like

@EliteCobra
I had a quick look at the page.
Right away, I saw that the background image gets squished pretty bad on smaller screens.
You can narrow the side margins in the mobile view to make more space for the content. I mobile view I try to get the content to take up 96% of the width. On small screens space is more valuable than a new apartment in midtown Manhattan, NY. Ha, ha.

1 Like

Truth be told if i could get a apartment in new york then my life would be better xD but thanks my man, i havent gone on mobile view xD completely forgot about that

Thank you @AhmedOsaka means a lot my man if you do need help just message me ill help where i can and if i cant we can figure it out together

1 Like

Wow! one of the most amazing tribute pages I have ever seen!
great job!

1 Like

Thank you my man, i appreciate it <3