My tribute page APJ Abdul Kalam

Tribute page
please review my tribute page.Thank You.

One thing I noticed right away. Don’t use view port units (vw/vh) for font sizes. The user should have complete control over the text size. Using view port units takes away that control. Your job is to make sure that your page handles text size increases gracefully.

So change all the font sizes to em units. Then narrow your browser as skinny as it will go and style the page to look good at that skinny width. This will be your base CSS. Then gradually widen your browser until you feel you have enough horizontal room to rearrange elements for a wider view port. Make this your first CSS break point using min-width and em units. Add the additional styles under this first break point. Repeat as needed.

2 Likes

Welcome to the forums @nehamethani54. Your page looks good. Some things to revisit;

• The test script should be included, with all tests passing, when you submit your projects.
    • Your page passes 7/10 user stories. Click the red button to see which test(s) are failing and text to help you correct the issue.
  • Codepen provides the boilerplate for you. It only expects the code you’d put within the body element in HTML. (No need to include the body tags). For anything you want to add to the <head> element click on the ‘Settings’ button, then HTML and add it into the ‘Stuff for <head>’ box.
  • Don’t use <br> to force line breaks or spacing. That’s what CSS is for.
1 Like