Please I really need your feed back on my project
I loved your idea about Mohamed Ali good job your design is beautiful you worked hard, keep going.
I have some comments to improve the project that might interest you.
- it’s recommended to use 3 colors pair page
here a link to describe more: https://websitesetup.org/website-color-schemes/#:~:text=Decide%20On%20The%20Number%20of%20Colors%20(Recommended%3A%203)&text=It’s%20typically%20recommended%20to%20use,is%20a%20good%20starting%20point.
- try apply smooth scrolling when choosing from the navbar
- give the videos more space
you have strong potential like our idol said “It’s lack of faith that makes people afraid of meeting challenges, and I believed in myself.”
good luck buddy
Thanks alot for taken your time to give this wonderful feedback. You really make me feel motivated. I will adjust accordingly
Welcome back @MIOkoro. Your page looks good. Some things to revisit;
- Keep the test script when forking the pen (
- The test script should be included, with all tests passing, when you submit your projects.
- Your page passes 9/10 user stories. Click the red button to see which test(s) are failing and text to help you correct the issue.
- Codepen provides the boilerplate for you. It only expects the code you’d put within the
bodyelement in HTML. (No need to include the body tags). For anything you want to add to the
<head>element click on the ‘Settings’ button, then HTML and add it into the ‘Stuff for <head>’ box.
- The link to the font goes in the box labeled ‘Stuff for <head>’
- Run your HTML code through the W3C validator.
- There are HTML coding errors you should address.
- Codepen provides validators for HTML, CSS and JS. Click on the down arrow in the upper right of each section and then click on the respective ‘Analyze’ link.
- The one for HTML misses things which is why I recommend W3C
- The one for CSS is good. Use it, there’s something to clean up.
- Review the lesson about giving meaningful text to links.
- Web Accessibility in Mind has a more thorough explanation
- “learn more” and “visit” are not accessible