My first Tribute page Join and give me some review
my review on html coding:
- you closed the h2 with /h3 tag.
- id ‘gall’ must be uniqe, can’t be duplicated.
- avoid using inline styling, take them to css
Try to not remake this faults ,thank you
you can try using the built in codepen html and css analyze tool to find errors
@sobadrdb how can I use it ?
open the summary
click Analyze HTML and recognize your errors red flags
Your page looks good @zied-ci. Some things to revisit;
- Codepen provides the boilerplate for you. It only expects the code you’d put within the
bodyelement in HTML. (No need to include the body tags). For anything you want to add to the
<head>element click on the ‘Settings’ button, then HTML and add it into the ‘Stuff for <head>’ box.
- The link to the font goes in the box labeled ‘Stuff for <head>’
- Run your HTML code through the W3C validator.
- There is an HTML coding error you should address.
- Keep all your styling external. Don’t mix with in-line styling. It will make it harder for you to make and keep track of changes.
- Review the lesson about giving meaningful text to links.
- Web Accessibility in Mind has a more thorough explanation.
- “wikipedia entry” is not accessible