My tribute page link not redirecting properly

Tell us what’s happening:
Describe your issue in detail here.
I expected to be redirected to the tribute page after clicking on it, and I have copied and pasted the tribute page link for the href.

Your code so far

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/91.0.4472.124 Safari/537.36

Challenge: Build a Personal Portfolio Webpage

Link to the challenge:

I’m not sure I understand.
Are you saying you cannot get to the FCC tribute page when clicking the provided link?
Have you tried clearing browser cache and refreshing?

I am referring to my personal portfolio page, am having issues with some of the links in it. https://codepen.io/Ayobamiwealth/pen/mdWPoqX

your Tribute page open correctly for me, but some of the other projects do not have a link in their href and codepen gives an error trying to open them

1 Like

As mentioned you have links that are not associated with anything.

You also have quite a few syntax errors. You cannot make up your own HTML tags. For instance <projects id="projects"> is not valid, neither is <tribute-banner>.
Run your HTML code through the W3C validator and correct the errors. Then start working on getting the links corrected.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.