My Tribute Page - Please give honest feedback!

Hi, this is my first webpage, its short and simple, however, I would love to hear some feedback!

https://codepen.io/callumhw101/pen/ZEeqyRQ

Welcome to the forums @CallumHW101. Your page looks good. Some things to revisit;

• In the future, when requesting feedback please open a topic in the #project-feedback subforum. I moved this for you.
  • Verify your email addr with codepen so we can see your page full view
  • Run your HTML code through the W3C validator.
    • There are HTML syntax/coding errors you should be aware of and address.
    • Since copy/paste from codepen you can ignore the first warning and first two errors.
  • Do not use the <br> element to force line breaks or spacing. That’s what CSS is for.
  • Make your page responsive. Remember, the R in RWD stands for Responsive
    • There’s a horizontal scrollbar on large and small screens
  • Keep all your styling external. Do not use in-line styling
  • Accessibility is about being accessible to all users. Review the giving meaningful text to links lesson. For a more thorough explanation read Web Accessibility in Mind.
    • paddys pub” is not accessible
  • on a side note, click on the chevron in the upper right of the HTML and CSS editors and use “format” to make your code easier to read

Hi Roma,

Thank you for taking the time to give such informative feedback. When I am back from work later, I will look at the points mentioned by yourself and learn to fix them.

I appreciate your help!

Hi @CallumHW101, your page looks good. I analyzed your HTML, your are missing a <main> start tag. Also, I cannot access your Project in Full Page View.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.