My Tribute Page to Lewis Latimer

My Tribute Page to Lewis Latimer

Hello, I just want some feedback on my Tribute Page. I don’t have any problems with it to ask any questions about so I’m leaving it up to you guys to point out and or suggest things you feel can help me improve. Thanks in advance.

I like it, clean design.

The only suggestion for an improvement that I would have is to center the image and introArticle for larger screens. As right now the main page content is centered and the image is the only item being placed completely on the left. I would for example make them have together the same width as the content below and center them.

Keep it up!

yeah… I was back and forth trying to figure out what to do. I didn’t want it to be as big as it would’ve been being laid out the way I wanted it, plus I like the idea of having the introduction text next to the photo, but it honestly was a bit “over stretched” from the rest of the content. I shortened the width on the intro-text so it wasn’t as long as the entire page, and that did indeed make it look better, but I center that and the picture in that space I think that would make it feel more balanced without the “reaching” effect. thanks!!!

I would suggest you to change the font color of Introduction and Timeline of accomplishments.

Also test your code by :
You can build your project by forking this CodePen pen. Or you can use this CDN link to run the tests in any environment you like: https://cdn.freecodecamp.org/testable-projects-fcc/v1/bundle.js

Thanks. I was thinking to make them a little bolder. As far as testing it, I must’ve deleted the script tag in the HTML on accident when organizing and copying it over from another pen. I just copied and added it back and it passes all the tests.