My tribute page to my cat, Kiki

Hello,

I was wondering if I could get some feedback in regards to my tribute page. This is my first time ever working on any sort of development, and would like to know what I could have done better?

Here is the link to my tribute page.

3 Likes

Well your tribute page is awesome but can you give img-caption to this “the very happy house cat” this will be better from image below :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Welcome to the forums @kristaldelic. Your page looks good. Some things to revisit;

• Keep the test script when forking the pen (<script src="https://cdn.freecodecamp.org/testable-projects-fcc/v1/bundle.js"></script>).
    • The test script should be included, with all tests passing, when you submit your projects.
    • Your page passes 9/10 user stories. Click the red button to see which test(s) are failing and text to help you correct the issue.
  • Review the lesson about giving meaningful text to links.
1 Like

Thank you @Roma! I have fixed these errors and is passing all user stories! Feedback was really helpful :slight_smile:

Good job cleaning things up @kristaldelic. Have fun with the next project. We look forward to seeing it.

1 Like