My way of coding Javascript is going on good direction? Please feedback

I am very thankful to @RandellDawson,. He is my best mentor. Now, I have written a simple calculation program. I do my best to write the code in a good way. I used for loop to reduce the repetition of the code. As well used different functions to manage the codes. As I am a very basic learner, I wish to get suggestions, if this is going on good direction.

Thank you very much.

You are going to need to deal with rounding issues common to all known programming languages. For example, if I enter 0.1 and 0.2 and click the Add button, I expect to only see 0.3. Unfortunately, the value shown is 0.30000000000000004. There are ways of handling this issue. The key is to understand what level of precision is needed for a given calculation.

I am sure you can find several articles on how to deal with the round-off errors in your application.

@RandellDawson Thank you sir. I am going to do it. A good topic for me to study for today. After doing it I will let you know in the comment.

Thank you!

@RandellDawson . I used .toFixed(2) to fix this issue. Is this the correct way? Thank you very much .

Not really. The answer should be just 0.3 without the extra zero. You need to figure out what digits are significant to the final answer. What happens if I want to add 0.001 and 0.0008, your new solution would just show 0.00 instead of 0.0018

Hey!

I like your project, great work!

One thought about your comments:
Most of your comments are like

// Multiply Function
function multiply() {...}

I see no benefits in doing this. The function name is already saying what the function will do, so the comment adds redundant information.

thank you very much @miku86 . I changed it and keep comment for all functions once like
// Calclation Functions

Thank you very much for your feedback and suggestion.

@RandellDawson, Sir, I googled lots and still googling but, could not got the idea to fix this round of errors. I still want to to try more, just want one hint from you, Do we need to write the program for it? or we have any inbuilt function.
Thank you