myStr should only contain characters shown in the instructions

myStr should only contain characters shown in the instructions
myStr should contain a tab character \t which follows a newline character

var myStr = “FirstLine\n\SecondLine\nThirdLine”;//"\t"or"\n"

Could you provide a link to the challenge?

thx for help me and fast request

There are some smart quotes in your answer, but that may be a cut and paste error. After fixing those, when I look in the console, I see that your string is rendering this:

FirstLine
SecondLine
ThirdLine

It is supposed to be rendering this:

FirstLine
    \SecondLine
ThirdLine

You need to make what you are outputting look like that. Do you understand? Do you have a question?

what is i my code wrong
i need it with line

ich schreibe das selber deswgen und ich will meinen fehler wissen nicht den den ich kopiert habe

myStrshould contain a tab character \that follows a newline character.

var myStr = “FirstLine\n\SecondLine\nThirdLine”;//"\t"or"\n"

When I look at your output, you are missing the tab and the backslash on the second line. Reread the instructions and the table of escape characters. Also, remove the

//"\t"or"\n"

at the end of the line - it is confusing the tests.

share me the right code at the catt you only write my newcommer what you say say me noting than the praxis is not there i tipe the code and lern
typoe the code i want to see what is wrong

kevinSmithpasses a Turing test 58.3% of the time

7m

When I look at your output, you are missing the tab and the backslash on the second line. Reread the instructions and the table of escape characters. Also, remove the

thats is no normal for me i neeed the code can me other person write a full code no

do not talk full learn by doing and not by reading

I’m not going to give you the code. This is a learning site. Try to fix it and share what you’ve tried.

1 Like

Wir wollen das antwort nicht geben. Wir helfen Ihnen nur.

We don’t write the answers out for people. That’s a firm rule here.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.