Need career guidance as a fresher

I need a little help from the experienced people out there in making an apt decision in my life. Pls do bear with me till the end :pray::sweat_smile:

So Iโ€™m a fresher of 2022 batch passout in cse, and right now have two offers in hand, first one say company A, offer is in the field of react js which I wanted/interested in, but the payout for initial 6 months is a little less and also have 2 years of bond, whereas company B, also hiring for frontend role has a payout of around 10k more that the company A for the same 6 months, but here catch is they can change the domain any time they want to, say convert me to a c# or java developer according to their need, and also their full time conversion rate is 20โ€“25% only. So basically most probably after 6 months theyโ€™ll remove.

So in a situation like this which offer letter should I pick, considering in mind that recession might hit in upcoming times, thus finding a job might be even tougher than now.

Also, sticking to react js and later mern stack is a better option or shifting to c# (say) is better despite having no interest in it,(only that pay is good if get selected after 6 months in company B)

Thanks for reading till now, and will be waiting for your valuable feedback.

This really comes down to what is most important to you

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.