Need feedback for my project (Pweeese)

I have been working on this project for 5 weeks straight so far. It is a discussion site for Knoxville. Please feel free to browse and create an account and post threads and such. Feedback is much appreciated.

Hey everyone,
I have a new domain for the site now. It is
https://www.knoxdiscuss.com/

1 Like

I’d really like to be able to just manually type in the date. And the fact that you have to give the hint, not pictured here, on how to use the date entry might indicate it’s not very intuitive.

My browser (Firefox) didn’t autosuggest a generated password which makes me think maybe your field tags aren’t formatted so my browser could recognize them for password fields.

The top option is slightly cut off.

It might be nice to have a required character count that shows how many are required and how many have been typed so far.

Overall though, very impressive! These are all minor issues for me. Did you use any sort of framework?

1 Like

Yeah, you have a good point here. But great job so far @Hjb1694

1 Like

@stan-stan
@Eesa

Thank you so much for your feedback. I thought about replacing the datepicker with manual entry fields too. When I find the time, I will do that.

Also, forgot to answer your question about the framework. I used Vue 3.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.