Need halp pls for living

Tell us what’s happening:
i need an idea for an app with html, css, javascript, and react with angular and redux. i need to take a beginner course for frond end dev. please tell me if there is a page or torrent where I can make something copy-paste so that I know I’m on the right track. I’m 44 years old and it’s hard for me, but I have no other choice since I invested my last money in the PC and the cards I pay for, so now I’m neither forward nor backward. please please please all of you

Your code so far

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/88.0.4324.104 Safari/537.36.

Challenge: Build a Tribute Page

Link to the challenge:

react and angular are two front-end frameworks, it’s not really useful to use both of them in the same project.

what lever are you at? you are on the tribute page project page, can you do that project? can you do the projects in Front End Libraries and Frameworks certificate?

copy&pasting is the worst way you can learn something, the best learning you can do is try to build your projects from scratch and solve any problem that arise during building it