Need help in product landing page project

User Story #4: I can see at least three clickable elements inside the nav element, each with the class nav-link .

User Story #13: The navbar should always be at the top of the viewport.

I dont understand these two user stories and my project does not pass these two test cases.need help.

Your links (a tags) in your nav bar need to have the class="nav-link"

And it should be at the top of the page.

can you post a link to your work, and we can take a look if anything else is getting in the way.

Sorry for not sharing the link. Here is the link

I did not find the class in nav-link in their sample page and also navbar is top in my case even though it is not passing the test

The sample page is just that, a sample. It is not the answer. You still need add class in.

Your scroll bar disappears off the page when you scroll down. It needs to stay at the top and be visible when you scroll.

1 Like

Thanks. I understood the issue with scroll bar but nav-link class do not make any sense to me. What is the role of nav-link class?

It’s the requirement of the user story for the project. IRL if you work for a large company (smaller companies may be different) you are given a list of user stories to fulfill. These a can be vary detailed, such as this project, requiring you to use specific class to style from. Because this user story specifies certain classes, you should use them for your CSS styles.

As far as the project goes, it check is if 1) can you follow directions, and 2) can you do what is asked.

1 Like