NEED HELP IN Technical Documentation Page tests

12. Each element with the class of “nav-link” should contain text that corresponds to the text within each (e.g. if you have a “Hello world” section/header, your navbar should have an element which contains the text “Hello world”).

Hi @cuteghost97. Welcome to FCC. It is easier to help if you provide a link to your code.

this is my code

Hi @cuteghost97. There are two issues with your code.

1. There is no media query in your CSS
  2. Pay attention to the code where <header> What You Should Already Know? </header> is located. Its corresponding section should have id of What_You_Should_Already_Know? and your navigation section should have an element with href attribute of "#What_You_Should_Already_Know?"
1 Like

hi @nibble thanks I found the problem. it was “?” in What_You_Should_Already_Know?

1 Like

I have one problem though . The result page doesn’t show what is written inside <code>...</code>

Hi @cuteghost97. It is because < and > have special meaning in html. For example if I replace your code under the header “PHP syntax” by:

&lt;?php
                  // PHP code goes here
                  ?&gt;

It renders correctly. Try replacing all < and > in your code tag with &lt; and &gt; respectively.
EDIT
Enclose your code tags inside pre tags to obtain multiline code:

<pre>
    <code> </code>
</pre>