Need help making divs same height bootstrap 5

Hi, I need some help making two divs same height,check “Vrajeala 1” and “Vrajeala 2”, the transition is harsh because they have different height (harsh only on high width display).

I have another problem with hamburger menu, I want to close it if you click any button within, tried using js for adding display: none; but the transition is gone, it’s working but there’s no transition (you can check it on codepen). Is there a way to do this using bootstrap without js?

If you want the divs to have the same height, make the images have the same height OR give a the div a specific height in the first place.

For the hamburger… well I mean the hamburger button itself has a bunch of attributes for it’s behavior. Maybe try adding those to the menu-buttons? Like data-target or so? Those supposedly tell the on-click event of the hamburger, to do the transition and as such, can be added to multiple buttons. So that could work.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.